Saturday, January 23, 2016

video blog

http://www.youtube.com/embed/HvNGTSwmV0o

4 comments:

  1. Hello JoAnn,

    You did an amazing job discussing this theory. When I was in the military, this theory was taught as a supervisor/training type style in our leadership course. I forget what we called it but when I read about this in our reading, it brought back memories. This theory is even discussed extensively in business. Good job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is pretty interesting and also shows us how these theories can cross over into other areas of life. The final step of this theory addresses how to enhance retention and transfer information and what is the best way to do it than be put to the test of demonstration. Thanks for sharing your experiences.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great post JoAnn, you are right every educator have heard the term. Technology plays important role when it comes down to designing instruction. Behaviorists believe that it external factors that shape learning rather than the characteristics of the individual learner. As we know learning is hierarchical and occurs by accumulating its elemental building blocks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Sherry,
      Much research from those behaviorist theorist but conditioning students to respond based on a stimulus does have its pros and cons. There are other factors to be considered but I agree with you that building upon skills is a successful mechanism to help real potential goals with every learner.

      Delete